Sunday, September 23, 2012

Zit Remover

I have no idea where I heard this tip from because I've been using it my own life. It's so simple that I think that when people hear it, they don't try it because they're doubtful it'll work. But I encourage everyone to give it a try because it works for me every time.

ZIts. Blemishes. Pimples. Either way you say it, they're not fun. I'm lucky enough not to get a lot of them but when I do, I put toothpaste on them. Right before going to sleep, I'll put a dab of toothpaste on my finger and then I'll cover the blemish with the toothpaste. When I wake up - it's gone! So simple and easy. The only times that this has not worked for me was when I didn't put the toothpaste on the first night of getting the zit.

I decided to do a little investigating and found that toothpaste has a lot of great other uses as well. Click here to check them out. Can't wait to try some of them!

get rid of zits


xo ~CM


No comments:

Post a Comment